“Geology and mineral resources of Siberia” is an All-Russian scientific and technical journal having been published since 2010. The founders of the journal are: the Federal Subsurface Management Agency (Rosnedra), the Subsurface Management Department in the Siberian Federal District (Sibnedra), the Federal State Unitary Enterprise “Siberian Research Institute of Geology, Geophysics and Mineral Resources” (FSUE SNIIGGiMS, AO SNIIGGiMS since 2015) and the Siberian Geological Association.
The journal covers both theoretical and practical problems as to subsoil studies and development in Siberia and the Far East, the following heads included:
· Regional geology, stratigraphy, tectonics
· Lithology, petrography, mineralogy, geochemistry
· Minerageny, metallic and non-metallic deposits
· Geophysics, geophysical industry
· Hydrogeology, geoecology and monitoring of geological environments
· Mineral prospecting and exploration
· Current state and development prospects of the mineral resource base
· Economics and management
· Hypotheses and Discussion
· Chapters in history
· In memoria
· Miscellaneous column
The journal is published four times a year (quarterly).
The journal was registered by the Federal Surveillance Service for Legislation Compliance in Mass Media and Cultural Heritage Protection on April 5, 2007(MM registration certificate PI No. FS 77-39734).
The journal is included/indexed in:
the List of the leading reviewed scientific journals and editions in which the main scientific results of theses for academic degrees of doctor and candidate of science should be published
– in accordance with the letter of the Department of certification of scientific and scientific-pedagogical employees of the RF Ministry of Education and Science No. 13-6518 dated 12/1/2015“Concerning the List of reviewed scientific publications” publications the current issues of which or their translated versions are included at least into one of the international abstract databases and systems of citing (including GeoRef) are considered to enter into the List on the branches of science corresponding to their profile; see Information on the editions included in the international abstract databases and systems of citing (as of 2/17/2016), pos. 415.
– GeoRef database of the American Geosciences Institute.
– Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI, e-library).
– ISSN Register (the name is transliterated according to the ISO9 standard: Geologiâ I mineral’no-syr’evye resursy Sibiri; assigned ISSN: 2078-0575).
– Elsevier's abstract and citation database SCOPUS (Since 1 March 2019)